Gifts in wills are extremely important to the MND Association – in fact around a third of the charity’s income over the past decade has come from legacies.
Donating in this way won’t cost you now, but could help us continue fighting MND and supporting those affected by it in the future.
After you have provided for your loved ones, please consider leaving a gift to the MND Association in your will.
How to leave a gift in your Will
- Leaving a legacy to the MND Association in a new or existing Will, is straightforward to do and is exempt from inheritance tax
- To make your Will, we strongly advise that you make an appointment with a solicitor. You should not try to write your own Will or use someone who is not properly qualified
- If you do not have one already, The Law Society can help you find a solicitor in your area
- To help you prepare for the meeting with you solicitor, we’ve prepared a simple, useful Will Preparation Form that you can use to ensure that you have all the information you will need.
- If you have already remembered the MND Association in your Will, thank you! If you haven’t told us, please consider letting us know by completing our online Pledge Form.
We understand that decisions surrounding Wills and legacies are not taken lightly. Which is why, only after family and friends have been remembered, do we ask you to consider leaving a legacy to support our vital work.